THE CARE YOU DESERVE AT A PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD
The Katie Blessing Foundation provides discounted premium primary and urgent care services to underinsured and uninsured families and individuals. We’re changing the story for communities with persistent health disparities.
You’ve faced barriers to healthcare long enough. Reach out now to see what discounted rate you qualify for.
Call 980-867-3595 today to quickly find out if you’re eligible for this sliding scale program.
The Katie Blessing Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization operating as a public charity (EIN 87-2775360).
We assist and empower communities with persistent health disparities through family centered care and provide a compass towards self-sufficiency and stability.
We positively impact the overall health and wellness of those who have experienced barriers to quality health care and provide an advantage in overcoming substandard environmental circumstances.
BEYOND THE BARRIER.
At The Katie Blessing Foundation we actively search out members of our community who have experienced barriers to quality healthcare, meet them where they are, and provide the care they deserve.
Guiding our Way.
Amber Tracewell, a West Virginia native, has a Master’s in Public Administration with a specialization in Healthcare Administration and Nonprofit Management. Her passion for the nonprofit healthcare sector began while working with the West Virginia University School of Medicine Center on Aging.
Amber’s 16+ years of nonprofit leadership experience includes organizations such as Carolina Breast Friends, American Lung Association of N.C., The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club of Gaston County, and Matthews Free Medical Clinic.
Amber also sits on the advisory council of Dancing with the Stars of Charlotte, which has raised more than $6 million for local breast cancer charities.
MEET OUR LEADERS
The Katie Blessing Foundation’s diverse leadership team and board members possess a tremendous amount of experience in health care and community service
- Our parent company, Starmount Healthcare Management, provides non-clinical services to medical offices and chiropractic clinics
- Today Starmount Healthcare Management provides these services for StarMed Healthcare, Keith Clinic Estramonte Chiropractic, and North Rapid Response
- Starmount Healthcare Managements newest initiative, The Katie Blessing Foundation, is the non-profit division of StarMed Healthcare and will help fund StarMed Primary Care Centers across North Carolina, starting in Charlotte.
The primary goal of The Katie Blessing Foundation is to provide funding for Primary Care services for uninsured and underinsured patients and reduce disparities to quality health care access.
- Assist and empower individuals who have experienced greater obstacles in managing their health through family centered care
- Eliminate barriers to health care access due to substandard environmental circumstances and costs
- Ensure equitable access to communities with persistent health disparities
- World class primary care
- Specialty care provided by experienced care coordinators who will assist patients with navigating their health care journey by leveraging our referral network
- Basic urgent care
- Prenatal care
- Immunizations and physicals
- Laboratory diagnostics leveraging our in-house certified high complexity lab
- X-ray services leveraging our in-house x-ray technologists
- In-house imaging for diagnosis and monitoring of disease
- In-house Pharmacy and medicine provisioning
- Health maintenance
Counseling, mental health and coping
- Patient education from
- Pre-K through adulthood on topics from chronic disease prevention to nutrition
GET IN TOUCH.
4024 Triangle Drive
Charlotte, NC 28208
The Katie Blessing Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization operating as a public charity (EIN 87-2775360). Click here for our 501(c)(3) Determination Letter. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.