Any amount helps us take care of families in need!
- $25 will provide a flu shot to protect a patient from influenza.
- $50 will provide six months of test strips for a diabetic patient.
- $140 will cover the cost of a patient’s medical visit.
- $250 will purchase life saving medication for one patient for an entire year
- $500 will help us purchase necessary medical equipment to treat our patients
- $1,000 will provide a patient one year of medical wellness and sick visits.
Help patients through winter months by donating new or gently used coats, gloves, hats, blankets, and winter accessories
Donated items can be dropped off at these 9 locations:
StarMed Family Care clinic:
4001 Tuckaseegee Rd.
Keith Clinic Estramonte Chiropractic’s five locations:
402 E. Sugar Creek Rd.
7001 South Blvd., Unit A
5344 Central Ave.
4016 Triangle Dr.
405 North Chester St. (Gastonia)
4010 Triangle Dr.
Queen City Grounds’ three locations:
644 N. Church St.
1213 W. Morehead St.
101 W. Morehead St.
Wondering if you have the skills to help? You do!
We’re looking for volunteers from non-medical backgrounds to help with administrative tasks, fundraisers, and community outreach, as well as licensed healthcare professionals.
GET IN TOUCH.
3921 Tuckaseegee Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28208
The Blessing Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization operating as a public charity (EIN 87-2775360). Click here for our 501(c)(3) Determination Letter. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.